Saturday, April 19, 2008

After dinner....

After Passover walk....I have eaten more food in the last four hours than I have in months....all in the name of celebrating. Hell, what a good reason....

I came outside to walk and this is the moon that met me. The same moon that you will all see in your part of the world and I wonder what it would be like to stand with you, in your part of the world, and look at it.

Its is indeed a beatius thing to behold.

Nite from CT mates....and happy Passover to you.

Xxm

1 comment:

KCmustang said...

This is so strange the same path that people walk. Ironically I noticed the moon today as well. It had a little talk with me today and I to it. This is what i took away from the moon today.

Bless the Moon

bless me, o gentle moon
the palette before my eyes
bless the streets I walk along
and the forgiving sky.

bless me and keep me
in your thoughts and dreams.
bless all that i may encounter
as I meander to and fro.

bless my vision
so that I may see grace
bless my ears
so that I may hear your gentle wisdom

bless my dreams,
bless my awakening
but most of all
bless you
sacred moon,
keeper of the night.