Thursday, April 17, 2008

Sunshine....

On my shoulders....makes me happy.......

They tell me spring is coming and as I sit here in the middle of wherever I am in CT, I can HEAR it! There are a huge number of birds singing out here and as I take my 'morning, pound it all out until it isn't there' walk, I keep finding myself laughing at their sounds.

Right now, I am praying that I don't get lost....lol.....Aussie last seen in wilderness in Somewhere CT. Can see it now.

Xxm

Ps....someone asked on a comment why it is I want to relive a painful moment by writing about it? Short answer.....because I am a writer, its what I do. Everytime I sing a song, it relives a moment, whether painful or pleasant or anything in between. And, I am not scared of having or expressing any of those moments. They are all valid, part of my journey, and yes, part of my growth as a human bean, and I honor them all.

Back to da birds....

No comments: