Monday, April 14, 2008

True Aussie

So, any Australian (who is a good ambassador for their culture) knows that the moment there is ANY sun to speak of, that one chucks the blunnies on and heads outside for a bbq.....isn't that right girls?

Of course, no bbq is complete without the customary beer and chops cooking. It will be much nicer when I don't have to wear my windcheater (sweater) and can chuck some thongs (flip flops) on and have a pile of mates around (friends). But for now....I will take my fru fru beer, my blunnies and the quick moment of sun.

Xxm

Ps....Wendy & Trina, the competition is on, my soon to be tennis aces against yours? The inaugural Midwest cook/tennis off?

2 comments:

Tour Wonk said...

bring your A Game!!!! And your Smokey Joe!!

IT'S ON!!!!!

KCmustang said...

nice! and i was busy visiting kangaroos!

i must say it took me a while to understand "chucks the blunnies on".