Thursday, April 10, 2008

THE talk....

Its a day of learning to be gentle with myself today, to stop beating myself up, to be kind, to speak the words to myself that I would speak to someone else if they were sitting in front of me....fuck it's hard!!!.....it's too rainy outside and too easy to get affected by it....like somehow the rain is a reflection of my world.

I am watching this Tony Robbins talk - it's only 20 minutes long and it's really good, what I need to hear right this second....let me share because I KNOW so many of us are dealing with the same process:




go here if you cant see it: http://www.ted.com/talks/view/id/96

2 comments:

megster said...

that was a powerful talk - thanks

I'm definitely no expert on all this stuff but a coupla things that occurred as I read:

seems like patient,gentle words are like a balm for a wounded spirit

the deeper the wounding the deeper the process of healing and learning will/can be

and you are doing your best, and that is enough

the amazing essence and absolute OK'ness of you is reflected back in love of your family and good buddies, in all the wonderful and unique ways ways they show that love.

Anonymous said...

His stuff is great. He has a couple of books you might check out if you like this. Awaken the Giant Within and Unlimited Power. Awesome stuff.