Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Tis a beautiful day.....



So...moments are just moments...and moments pass.

It's true. I realise it more and more.

After feeling so shitty for the past few months I am starting to get the concept of being unattached, recognising ego, and trusting the universe. I really am.

I sat outside today in the sun and I wrote to myself....I told myself that I am okay right now. That I have everything that I needed right this moment. And knowing that made all the shit drop away. I didn't have to know the answers of how everything will turn out RIGHT THIS SECOND, I didn't have to plague myself with 'what if' questions. I could just be. And it felt really fucking good.

Doesn't mean that shitty moments won't arise, doesn't mean that I won't have days where I crumble. But it means that I am allowing myself to feel everything as it comes, acknowledge it for what it is, and just watch it fall away. Not take it personally, not take it onboard, not feel like everything will be like this forever.

And it surely helped that my friend Deb gave me an amazing meditation last night that helped me sleep, that the sun is shining outside, that I went to see a good movie with new mate Kathleen, my cd is already getting radio airplay in France (and it isn't even out to radio here) (thanks Christy!!) and tonight I have a gig.

And right now....I have all that I need to help me through this moment.

xxM

ps...OH....and Oprah tomorrow!! Will send photos up until they confiscate my phone!!!

3 comments:

megster said...

Wow, so good to hear that you are in a better place, lotsa cool, positive people and circumstances surrounding you..hope the gig went swimmingly and more helpful wisdom is imparted by Mr Tolle tomorrow! Have fun!

Connie said...

woohoo for the air play, glad that smile is back.

my word verification was

exdasment

i think that means, a state of mind in between excited and desprate.

KCmustang said...

connie... lmao...

my word verification is

rojlx - which means bloggers create rolling laughter.

translating word verification

that is soo funny I think you can do something with that idea

i would do something with that idea but i am not that smart AND i cheated in english... you could tell me anything means something and i would believe you.