Friday, April 18, 2008

Only in NYC

Can you walk casually down the street, eating a hot dog, checking out artists doing their thing, selling their wares, a little bit of shopping here and there and then get serenaded while you do it.

Its a beautiful 78 degrees (so I am told) and its days like these that make me realize what a fortunate life I lead.

Now off to the pub to meet mates, anyone wanna come join?

Xxm

Ps.....so I heard this morn that my mates in Indy had a bit of an earthquake, I laughed my ass off until I realized it was true!! Hope all the bits are safe down there and see you soon!

1 comment:

KCmustang said...

It is true..at 4:37 AM we had an earthquake and when i heard it went from Chicago to Indy I thought that was very funny. I will never underestimate the powers of an Aussie.(lol) BTW I was walking Dexter this afternoon and we went down Sunnyside... he stopped at the tree stump that looks like a heart and there was a big butterfly grazing around on it. I knew you were having a great day with new beginnings. love the tat