Tuesday, April 8, 2008

And so it goes

A pivotal part of life for every indie musician, who has a new cd, is getting it out to the people who can make a difference in the world market for you. I have had my new cd for three weeks and haven't had the energy or spunk to start this process.....but now it starts, despite my spunk or the lack there of.

The cd is getting radio airplay in France, so I figured it was time to test it here. These packages go to KFOG in San Francisco and WXRT in Chicago, so think good thoughts with me mates.

I had a nice cup of coffee delivered to my door this morning, good chats and moments to reflect..now, it's time to get this show on the road people.

Xxm

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Speaking of your CD...

I have to tell you once again how much I love your song, "Fall From Grace". Painfully beautiful. I'm not surprised it's getting airplay in the least.