Saturday, June 7, 2008

I'm sorry

But you see the strangest things out here....

Heading to catch up with my mate Julie before they get on the tour bus to head to the storm land we just left (trying to see if I can stow away) and I feel for sure that there may be an indigo sighting....keep tuned folks, you know you will see it here first...

Did a great set at the festival, well, it felt good. It was loud (heard it made people's 'bits' vibrate) (always LOVE that) and the breeze off the lake was like natural airconditioning (stupid aussie asking at one point where they were hiding the airconditioners onstage....hmm). And it included my new bits...the fucking rockin dirty guitar amp and my stomp pedal (ie sounds like a bass drum). People are excited and ready for the National in two week....I get to hang out up there with good mates and damn, if this isn't a good month of shows and friends.

Woo-fuckin-whoo is all I can say...

2 comments:

Sarah W. said...

Yea! You're alive! Those Tornado sirens sounded really scary. On my way to Joliet now. Say hi to my lady if you are still near.

Peas-
Sarah

<3 kilts!

KCmustang said...

ya must be rolling around with the luggage by now... lol