Friday, June 20, 2008

So....

I am sitting backstage, waiting to go onstage. My faithful blunnies on my feet. I am itching to play and we are running an hour late.

I am going to have 'dueling' sign language interpreters during my song 'take you' tonight. They have a whole thing planned out and I swear, if I look at them, I am going to laugh....it won't help me sing sexy, but it will sure help me reclaim some of this song.

Many wonderful peeps back here with me....the sweet Nancy Scott, the wonderful Sunny & Diane (the interpreters) and the techies. All good for the spirit and I am breathing in and out, getting my heart and person ready to play.

Tret Fure is playing on stage right now with a kick ass band consisting of Lyndell Montgomery and Pamela Means andJJ Johnson.

The community of women here is great, I never want to leave them, want to be enveloped by them and throw my arms around each one of them and love on them.

Xxm

1 comment:

Tour Wonk said...

can't wait to hear about how Sunny smoked the "other interpreter!

and thanks.