Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Sunny days

I am in the middle of my bike ride, sitting here looking at this pretty tree and the sky, waiting for a friend to come meet me for coffee, pondering on the national womens music festival, which starts tomorrow. Thinking about my set list and my performance. Memorizing poems, just incase the mood strikes me. I am excited about this festival....not only because I had bloody blast last year, no voice and all, but because it is a chance to play....to plug into a big sound system and put my head down and rock. That's really cathartic for me. And, its four days of hanging out with old mates and making new ones and being reminded of the things I love in this life of mine.

Xxm

1 comment:

KCmustang said...

That is a very pretty tree and it looks like it smells good to! One of my favorites is a tree that smells like the Lily of the Field flower. Everything better with beauty and fragrance, no?