Wednesday, June 25, 2008

When I use to....

So, I think I have good stories and experiences in this world but this morning, over Vegemite and toast, when my mate Deb started a story with: 'when I use to fly a plane'....I knew that I wanted to find more.

She performed the 'oneness blessing' on me this morning (google it if you are interested) and we talked on intention and becoming friends with the brain (hello brain, I am not going to ignore you, or leave you behind, so would you just let me have a little break for now and we can pick this up again later).

All bloody good stuff....

Xxm

3 comments:

KCmustang said...

... i can not think of one 'when i used to' that could compare to either of yours! ...and you do have some good ones as well, Marti! i do have quite a list of 'when i' find some time' that i need to transform into 'when i use to'. Flight school would be on the top of the list, very cool that Deb use to fly. Have a great day

megster said...

nice line mate...

Anonymous said...

Ha! I talk to my body all the time. "Little anxious feeling in my tummy, I'd like to know what you're all about, can we chat about it late?" or "shedding uterus. . .how about letting up on the cramps??" or "I love you soft, squishy belly" :). My body likes to know I care ;).

Your friend Deb sounds like a fascinating person.

See you Soon,
~Tory