Thursday, June 26, 2008

So....

How many car accidents can one little musician be involved in? Rear ended in stopped traffic on the 290, can barely believe it. Was on the way to a show, chatting away when he came up behind us (we were told he was drunk, but it seems that maybe he was just impatient...).

I was sitting in the back seat, my guitar in the trunk. And you know, even though cute fire fighters tried to get me into the ambulance, I couldn't do it and I am a little sore and grateful to be alive. Again.

Xxm

2 comments:

megster said...

crap...were that virgin of g when you need her...super glad you are OK...more massages for you..

Anonymous said...

Dear Martine,

I hope to the Goddess(es) you have insurance and that was not a car you just bought and loved. I guess when shit hits the fan it comes in waves. Hope it stops soon. If not at least you and Deb were ok.

Were you instruments ok?


Sincerely,
Your Supporter :)