Monday, June 16, 2008

So, the power returned this morning to applause all around the neighborhood, well at least in my room. The new generator kept the frozen things....well.....frozen and I nursed a nice glass of brandy by candlelight and pondered on life without generators.

My bike path has been turned into an obstacle course though, this was the smallest of four trees across the path. The largest of which required me to climb up the tree and pull my bike over the top of it. The nannies with their charges on the other side had quite a nice laugh as I clambered over it, but you know, I am a girl on a mission.

Just in case you didn't notice

Xxm

1 comment:

KCmustang said...

"The nannies with their charges on the other side" WTF does that mean? Girl on a Mission.... more like Wonder Woman ... that bike is heavy! I would not be able to lift it over anything bigger than that there limb.