Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Cat nip loving kitties...

So, dinner plans got cancelled last minute and after a trip to the local organic farmers market, we have been enjoying a meal of goats cheese, fresh organic bread and tomatoes and yummy red wine.

But really, the reason for this post are the kitties. They were just given an organic cat nip plant and I swear to god, they are stoned right now. Kwan here could barely lift his head off the ground. I have never seen stoned kitties....

Must be the virgin Guadalupe helping out.

Xxm

5 comments:

KCmustang said...

OMG...u so funny...thats all im sayin....

Girl on a road said...

OK - so here's my observation: I'm so happy you're blogging again. I've missed you - even if it was only for a couple days.

That sounds not quite right.....but whatever.

See you soon.
am

Anonymous said...

I think I see an easel in the background. Do you or your roommates paint?

Anonymous said...

I know Mardi paints, I have one of her paintings (thank you!!)

lw

Anonymous said...

Perhaps the pussies are also seeing a holy apparition!