Sunday, June 15, 2008

Sharon...

Being a tree......

'We' are planting a Fat Albert blue spruce tree. The royal 'we' I mean. I am sitting here directing, the tree is little right now but oneday it will be as wide as sharon's arms....my friend Julie says planting a tree can be symbolic in the way of keeping life going, encouraging growth, reminding us about moving forward.....and anything to keep me out of my brain and reminding me of those things.

Oh, and we have no power here in Brookfield. A massive storm hit early this morning and knocked everything out. I am happy to say that Trina made it outta here in time.

Back to trees and life moving forward....

1 comment:

megster said...

trees, i LOVE trees..i cannot believe 'Fat Albert' is a real tree name..i was thinkin Sharon was partaking in a little Tai Chi....