Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Me and my mate Deb

This is my pommie bastard/ Australian mate Deb from Arizona. She flew in today to spend a week hanging out with me, teaching me about meditation (I call her the meditation guru), checking out Chicago and shooting the shit with me. She has been living here in the US since 2000, when I first met her doing Velvet Janes shows around the area, and she is done. She misses Australia too much and is heading back there at the end of July.

But not before she spends a week with me....

She just said 'we'll have to get up at the sparrows fart` (ie we will have to get up early).....it made me laugh hard!

Xxm

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looks like you two will have a grand time together.

KCmustang said...

...ha...more new words..."pommie bastard" i luv it ... and i can't wait to use "sparrows fart" in a sentence. one thing for sure.. When two or more aussies are gathered there is love, laughter and fast talkin! <3

megster said...

not the legendary Deb of very long phone calls! have a great time you two!