Sunday, July 27, 2008

After every HC

It should be a rule that after every house concert in the world, there should be a BBQ. It would keep Australian musicians happy the world around. As it does this one.

A beautiful house concert was had here with Sheri and Lisa as the hosts, great audience of fun people ready for the ride and now its time to chow down and throw back a few coolers with da chicks. A great weekend of shows has been had.

Can I say again how much I love that I get to do this for my life and meet and experience the people that I do. I am blessed....hopefully you aren't sick of me saying that, coz I be true.

Xxm

2 comments:

Girl on a road said...

that is one seriously huge grill!

when you're done eating and drinking...purge your pack, will ya????

xo,
an anonymous rat

KCmustang said...

Wow with a grill like that who needs a kitchen stove! This picture made me hungry, that is some cook out.

Good that your feeling better!