Monday, July 28, 2008

Ben


I had to post this picture...especially seeing as my inspiration was elsewhere today....this is Ben. Cindy, who is a regular reader and wonderful supporter and mate emailed this photo to me today because we were telling funny ass stories last night after the show (ass being the key word in that sentence...some of you will know my love of poo stories and getting people to share theirs)...and Ben featured in a particularly funny one. The type of story that only someone who really loves him could tell...lol.

Thanks Cindy for sending it on....he's adorable

xxM

4 comments:

megster said...

wow what a cute a super cuddly lookin fella!

megster said...

and I'm guessing you loved "Kenny"...

Anonymous said...

that is cute. although, the color on his muzzle is a little bit of a concern...when one is talking about poo stories. ah, good times.

Girl on a road said...

i've got a lot of respect for a dog named Ben who sports a pink bow on the top of his head. And...you know I love a good poop story!