Friday, July 25, 2008

The view

From here....

Driving into Chicago for my show tonight, the first of three this weekend. Gotsta say, am feeling a little under the weather right now, hoping that the vegemite on toast I ate before I left home will stay down long enough to be the miracle cure!!

Hey, don't forget, tomorrow is the second round of 'around the world on a saturday'. Send me a photo of what you are doing either from your phone or camera and I will put it up here. Remember to tell me where you are and who is in your shot! Send them to me here info@martinelocke.com - if your photo wasn't up last week, its because I didn't get it! So send again!!

Wish me and my fluey body well! Thank god for the all healing powers of vege.

Xxm

3 comments:

Girl on a road said...

oh no....your throat doesn't hurt, right?

Anonymous said...

Hey Friend, I'm sending healing vibes your way. And, will you bring me back some vegimite the next time you visit home?

P.S. I saw the perfect kind of tattoo for me to get when I go to New Zealand while visiting Deb ;) ~Tory

megster said...

yay vegemite!