Thursday, July 24, 2008

Blue skies

Shining on me. Nothing but blue skies, is what I see.

I love the blue of the sky. It makes me happy and light and inspired. Summer out here is a good thing. Sitting outside, beautiful breeze, hanging with mates, playing music, talking, being. The fruit of life. Everyday I am further away from the past 6 months, the more I feel myself again. People told me that it would just take time and at the time I didn't or, couldn't believe, them. But its true, and now I will pay it forward and tell others the same truth.

In gratefulness for those that passed their truth along to me.

Xxm

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's just great Martine! I'm glad to hear you're feeling more back to normal. It's funny because I JUST sang that song a couple days ago and thought of you. I guess it was the best kind of forshadow.

Much Love To You, ~Tory

Anonymous said...

This is good...very good.

megster said...

ahhhh, hearing that is music to my ears..so good to know this healing process is happening for you...

Girl on a road said...

my heart is smiling so big!