Tuesday, July 1, 2008

A new adventure!

I am sitting on my first ever Amtrak train heading to Kalamazoo, Michigan! I decided last minute that I was going to head up for the rest of the week to spend some time with my friend Tory, who is not only a fabulous singer, but a very intuitive healer also.

Ironically enough, I met Tory at the national womens fest last year when I lost my voice and she did some chakra and massage work on me to help me get it back. We have spent good time over the last few months chatting on the phone and sharing our journeys with each other and I am glad to call her a friend. She has been one of the voices on the other end of the phone who has helped me find clarity and understanding when I have struggled to find it.

We caught up at pride on Sunday and I knew I had take up her offer of doing some cranial sacral/chakra work in exchange for offering what I know about songwriting!! Gulp.

Anyway, I am going not only because my bod is still in a little grief over the car accident, but also because I need some help with cutting the ribbons that still tie me to someone and something I don't want be tied to anymore. The intuitive moments that call me back to this person daily. I am done trying to understand it, or find truth where none is offered, or wonder and question and scream outloud about it. I am done. I am going because I need to be finished with this energy. I want to be able to write about it and sing about it and not feel tears running down my cheeks each time. I want to remove the triggers this experience holds in my life. I want my chakras clean of it, I want to do what I can to purge my heart and soul of it before it hurts me anymore that I have already let it. I want to do my own exorcism. (look out for spinning heads and vomit).

And I am going because I can, because Tory has so generously opened up her home and her gifts to me and I hope I can bless her with my gifts in return.

Yee bloody ha! The train is moving.....

Xxm

No comments: