Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Rob Brezny...

is a fun astrologer that I have followed for years. He tells great stories in between some really good astrological insight. Given my recent months, I have been pondering part of his other star sign reading for this week, I usually find him to be pretty spot on and he don't let me down with this little insight into others:

In her book "Zen Miracles", Brenda Shoshanna defines the "shadow" as being the unacceptable aspects of ourselves that we dump into our unconscious minds. As we avoid looking at that hidden stuff, it festers. Meanwhile, we project it onto people we know, imagining that they possess the qualities we're repressing. The antidote to this problem, says Shoshanna, is to "eat our shadow" -- haul it up from out of the pit and develop a conscious connection with it. Doing so not only prevents our unacknowledged darkness from haunting our thoughts and distorting our relationships; it also liberates tremendous psychic energy.

Check him out here: Free Will Astrology for your weeklies.

Getting ready to go watch Indiana Fever play the Chicago Sky tonight....all the Aussie's have left the teams to fly home to get ready for the Olympics..so it will be Tully free tonight, but still....lets see if any songs get written!!!

xxM

2 comments:

Girl on a road said...

OMG! I totally missed this post yesterday on account of my speedy minutes-long review.

Brenda Shoshanna is SO RIGHT ON. Remember me mentioning Michael Ryce? It's too hard to explain well in writing (for me - he does a great job)...so I will tell you about the 3-filter theory and the antennae/attraction field theory next time I see you.

Hope the game was fun (apparently, Detroit's team had some sort of brawl!) and that you scored some t-shirts.

am

KCmustang said...

OMG this is sooo funny. i love the other star signs and the sacred instruction below "it"....

i think it is funny that one of the other signs, perhaps significant to you, mentions dreams. "you will have 32 dreams as you sleep in the coming week. In at least five of those adventures, you will be offered a chance to wield a magic hammer".... oh, let's think... what should one do with that hammer.

I like that it is for the week ...very cool for a procrastinator such as myself. For me and my sign i just had to be primed and ready to go... so I am already looking forward to next weeks insight.