Saturday, July 5, 2008

The Masthouse

I am in Woodstock, IL playing at the Masthouse tonight. Its a beautiful 100 year old house that has every instrument you could ever want to play on the walls, and music memorabilia on every other wall. It is amazing room to just sit and witness and is totally dedicated to music.

The wonderful Annemarie (who does the girl on the road blog and posts here sometimes) is the host for this evenings affairs and we have already started the evening off with a great meal, good conversation and bloody excellent red wine. Can I say yet again that I feel one of the greatest parts of my job is that the people that host me are always great people (can count the asses on on hand) and it makes life on the road that much better.

Now to have a quick pre gig nap to the soothing sounds of a dulcimer being played in the corner. Lol

Xxm

No comments: