Thursday, July 17, 2008

The Lucky Strike.....


So, I think this is one of my favorite poses right now...oh, this and this one:

It makes me look like a professional bowler..I am pretty sure I got a strike this shot.

Me, KC and Wendy the non tour ho ho tried to get into the Lucky Strike a few weeks back to no avail...we decided we would try again...you know, just because we needed a dose of loud raucous music, flashing lights, screaming girls, beer and bowling. The midwest bowling challenge is now officially on....get ready chicks (and you know who you are) because you will be getting the phone call soon!

And Alex....teachers pet.....better brush up mate, come November, your ass will be here too.

xxm

ps....KC just sent me this photo, verifying that I won the game (although, she won the first game)

6 comments:

KCmustang said...

ahem...i was verifying that you kicked my ass!! 140 to 108 ouch. good time. can't wait for the tournament :)

Anonymous said...

Hey Mama! I challenge you to a bowling match.. . at least one sober and one not-so. .

What do ya think??

Thinking about you,~Tory

Anonymous said...

oh oh ya i see what's going on!!
Bring it on Mo'Fo!!

Girl on a road said...

ok - here's a little known tid-bit about me:

i bowl on a weekly league. it's a marathon of a season, lasting from very early september to very late May. one would think that, with all that opportunity to practice, i'd have some mad skills.

alas, they use me for my handicap, i'm sure of it. it's why i'm such a popular team member, being snatched up in the first round of draft picks.

HA!

i'd be so down wit a tourney - one sober and perhaps one not-so (as the lovely Toryanna said).

Martine Locke said...

that's it ladies...all of you....alex gets here in early november...Tory, you gotta come down and we gots to have a night at the lucky strike. You know you want it...

Tour Wonk said...

so now I'm a tour ho ho???