Friday, July 18, 2008

The bounty...

So.....I'm out riding with my riding mate, kc....I take us down a new street, for no reason in particular, just wanted to....half way down the street I slow down to let a car pass and look down and there's $20. I exclaim 'woohoo, bring it on' to the universe (and coffee is my treat) and ride another few metres and bang....another $20....another few.....a couple of $5's...another few....ANOTHER $20. All in all, the bounty for this mornings ride is up to $78 and it aint over yet!!

I use to always find cash in random places. Once I found $6000 in a pencil case..in cash...and another time I was sitting on the loo in universal studios and felt something under my shoe, fearing the worst, I looked down and badda bing, $400 in cash.

Feels good to know that my world is returning to some kind of normal and the universe keeps reminding me that it aint done with me and is indeed looking out for this little Aussie!Oh me of little faith....

Thank you, I receive it gratefully.

Xxm

7 comments:

Girl on a road said...

ok - so maybe dinner should be on YOU tonight!

bwah wah ha ha ha......

See you real soon!

Anonymous said...

SWEEET!

Anonymous said...

That "SWEET" was me :) ~Tory

Anonymous said...

Right on!!!

Anonymous said...

And all I got from bike riding with you was a sore arse!!
Debsx

megster said...

wow..crazy great and how on earth did it get there..reminds me of a lolly hunt!

Anonymous said...

you and I have this in common. I keep finding change in fountains. I know it doesn't seem like much, but it is really adding up.