Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Goals are good!

So, I don't know about you, but sometimes I need a goal to get me somewhere or to do something. When I get into 'work mode' it can be hard to get me away from my computer or my guitar and suddenly its dinner time and I have no clue where the day has gone. I use to get crabby at myself for not exercising everyday or even a few times a week. These days exercising is something I wake up being excited about, knowing that it keeps stress and anxiety at bay and has been helping me tremendously. And you know, it also feels amazing in my body. Which doesn't hurt any either.

But still.....sometimes I need a goal, or a reward or a 'something' at the end of it. I have one ride I do, almost everyday when I am home, and its around 15 miles. At the 7 mile mark though is a starbucks and sometimes that is what keeps me from turning around and heading back home.

So today, all hail almighty starfucks.....and sorry BJ, I swear I don't drink it in indy!!

Xxm

1 comment:

Music and Coffee said...

Swear on, but I didn't see you at my place last week! I told Cathy to have you stop by, but nooooo.