Thursday, July 3, 2008

Getting ready for the big bang....

So, in the last 24 hours I have had my chakras worked on, my cranial sacral worked on, had an occipital realignment, been reikied, reflexologized, mostly retrieved my own soul, almost past lifed and had someone lay their hands on me and follow anxiety out of my body, to the point that I saw and followed it leaving. Its been fucking amazing to see the random, and not so random, people the universe has brought into my world, all because I asked, begged for healing and a chance to move on and leave the things that don't serve me behind. And it aint finished yet.

I understand more and more the concept of asking for what you need and being willing to receive it, whatever it looks like. Beautiful healers have touched my soul and come back with good things to report and I feel unbelievably blessed and supported by the universe. And I am magnificently grateful for the people that are in my world that let me share their talents, as I share mine.

And here we sit, waiting for the fireworks, which I think are really my own personal celebration for all this gifting...at least, that's what I am saying thank you for which each bang of a firework.

Xxm

1 comment:

megster said...

your celebration indeed!
(my word is xlugysap...love it)