Sunday, July 13, 2008

The view

From here....downtown Indy skyline, well, part of it.....just what you've always wanted to see no? This city is irreparably changed for me, but I keep walking towards it hoping that with each time it will get easier to be here and my heart won't ache. Not sure if I am being masochistic or if this is just what I need to do. I love playing music here, have some good friends here and making other good friends here, and at the end of the day, that is what causes my heart to sing.

Xx

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Keep turning up, people here love you and will continue to fall in love with what you do, both personally and musically. Bad things happen to good people sometimes and just got to dust yourself off, be a little wiser and keep on moving. It will get easier. And we are standing here to help you too, even if it's just by turning up and having a good laugh.

;-)