Tuesday, May 6, 2008

And...

The view from here..this is from the balcony of a friends house in Muir Woods.

If you were standing here with me you would hear the fog horns over the bay, the waves crashing on the rocks and the wind moving through the trees. You would feel the coolness of the wind on your skin and taste the ocean on your lips. You would smell the ocean and the strong smell of the pine trees. And you would look out over the rocky jagged cliffs of Muir beach and see the white foam of the waves and the deep blue of the sea and the green of the trees and the pale blue of the sky.

And you would most likely feel like I do, grateful.

Xxm

3 comments:

KCmustang said...

Beauty. I can hear the inhale and exhale from here. Muir beach (and woods) is one of my favorite places and it is good to revisit through your post....and feel grateful. thanx

Anonymous said...

I am trying to imagine it and feel grateful, but its not one of the many emotions I feel today.

But I do feel happy for you to be feeling grateful and safe! And I am glad for the direction your journey is now taking.

megster said...

a literally sense-sational post..so evocative, and a breathe taking picture..hope for lots more peace and healing to come.