Friday, May 23, 2008

To all ye that need to hear....

I peformed a mini secret show at a place called Mecca tonight, they have a womens night every thursday. And can I just tell you....it was....or should I say, it felt like Mecca.

There are sooooooooo many beautiful, amazing, awe inspiring, sexy people to meet and experiences to have in this world, that it just makes me realize how everything really can turn on the edge of a dime. Wow, life is so fucking big!!!

Its nice to be reminded of that.......

Xxm

(this post is slightly powered by really good tequila and general happiness)

3 comments:

KCmustang said...

finally!.... Jodie Foster.... that's all I'm sayin.

megster said...

and you happiness is bloody fabulous to hear!!

Anonymous said...

oh to be single in a land of beautiful women....ahhh...

Mez