Saturday, May 31, 2008

Loving Pink....and

Yes....I am digging Pink at the moment. Ipod in my ears, turned up loud...riding, walking, moving to the beat...understanding her words.

And Brandi Carlile.....yes....what a cutie. I think I see her next week with my friend Julie....hmm.

These words....speak to me right now. I get them....you know...in a 'get them' kinda way.

Pink...

One night to you
Lasted six weeks for me
Just a bitter little pill now
Just to try to go to sleep
No more waking up to innocence
Say hello to hesitance
To everyone I meet
Thanks to you
I guess I'll never know
What love means to me but oh
I'll keep on rolling down this road
But I've got a bad, bad feeling

It's gonna take a long time to love
It's gonna take a lot to hold on
It's gonna be a long way to happy, yeah
Left in the pieces that you broke me into
Torn apart but now I've got to
Keep on rolling like a stone
Cause it's gonna be a long long way to happy

1 comment:

KCmustang said...

oh i triple love Pink...and you know that song had to be about a woman. just reminding you that it has been reported that Pink is single now.

Ahhh Brandi Carlile... amazing...unforgettable! i love Happy, Josephine, Late Morning Lullaby, Have you Ever.