Tuesday, May 20, 2008

The streets of SF

Its a cooler day here in the city and my how quickly my mind forgets. It can turn from warm to cool here in a heartbeat and I am jumper-less (ie no sweater for the yanks reading).

I am having an afternoon just wandering around town. Most of my commitments are over and it feels nice just to wander and have no great plan. I always find those are the moments when something glorious and unexpected happens.

Regular reader and mate, KC is in KY today hanging out doing some campaigning for Hillary with Gretchen. Check out the blog: http://hillaryclintonarmy.blogspot.com/ looks like bloody fun and the texts saying 'wish you were here' make me wish it too!

Anything for an adventure, no? Life is too short for safety, no risk and non adventure, my friends. The mayan calendar finishes in 2012, so we better get on with living.

Xxm

1 comment:

KCmustang said...

Hey when i read this i thought it said "it can turn from warm to cool in a heartache". i had to go back and re read. I agree with both ideas. This trip was so wild and i wish you were here... you are the queen of adventure. i find myself saying WWMD "what would martine do" ... ha... you just seem to take in a town differently..yes lets live more!