Friday, May 2, 2008

Can u say 'it smells like poo' out here

Cattle trucks all over 65 south make this trip tasty on the nose, especially when your tummy isn't happy to begin with. Don't you wish this was a scratch and sniff blog?

In Bloomington, Indiana tonight for a show at the Blueroom and then off to Indy to hang out with my mates Cathy & Joyce....the indy mummas.....who stay up late to wait for me and generally have something nice for me to drink when I get there. Can tell I am going to need it. This road doesn't hold great memories for me and I will be happy to put my head down and play music and hang with friends.

Its muggy and looks like its going to rain, gas is almost $4 a gallon and it smells like poo.

Oh to strap on my guitar...

Xxm

1 comment:

KCmustang said...

Your gig was great last night. This is the vid from 'fall from grace' http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AZyomXfrW9s

safe travels and it will be Monday before you know it....try to enjoy some of the in between...k