Sunday, May 25, 2008

Chalk and laughter

I am not afraid to keep on living
I am not afraid to walk this world alone

Etc etc....(my chemical romance)

Wendy the non ho, tour ho has been arrested and we are all trying to work out what she did. Its been a very funny game.....sorry Wendy, at your expense mate. Call if you need anything....and don't bend over.

Its a beautiful evening out here as we all sit and exchange stories.....funny and not so. I love it when you have a group of people together who feel safe to one another, safe enough to share intimate details about their journey. I always feel honored to listen (and promise not to blog them up here....lol) and to share. I think I work out at the end of the day, that we all just want to be seen, to be heard, to have and live truth. To love, be loved....and to laugh really fucking hard.

Xxm

2 comments:

Tour Wonk said...

I dropped the soap in the joint and they said it was considered a marriage proposal... my new "wife" is named "Nasty Ramona" best I can tell is the "nasty" came from her armpit hair braids...

At least here in the big house they have free wi-fi!

XO
Tour Ho!

megster said...

your evening sounds so so brilliant...and i think you about summed it up, 'nobody's said it better..'