Thursday, May 8, 2008

Somewhere in the middle..

The sanskrit word 'rasa' means flavor or juice - the delicious essence of something. The sweet taste of ripe fruit is its rasa, its essence. Applied in a deeper sense, rasa is the juiciness in life, the subtle lusciousness that gives the world its taste. Without rasa, life would feel dry and flavorless.

I have been thinking on this as I make my way down to LA. Thinking on what makes my life juicy and how my goal in life is to have a juicy life....juicy friendships, juicy relationships, juicy experiences, juicy laughter, juicy all. How I have been on a path to re-commit myself to that goal. And how its taken me a few hiccups and a lot of heart ache recently to work out that is what I want and won't let myself settle for anything less and that's sexy.....when someone is choosing to live their juiciest, that is really sexy and beautiful and wonderful and magnificent. And I want that.

As I feel ribbons being cut from me, connections to things and people that don't serve me or my heart at this time, I feel my juicy starting to come back and in this moment, I want to stand on top of the car, throw my arms into the air and thank the universe.

Xxm

3 comments:

KCmustang said...

have you been inhaling thermaflu powder again?? lol

Seriously great post!

"once you activate a vibration within yourself, the law of attraction begins responding to that vibration, and you are off and running"...Abraham-Hicks

megster said...

amazing wild concept!!..makes me grin to hear the verve and energy in your words.. this trip seems well timed..may your snot supply dry up soon..

Anonymous said...

Woohoo! Careful you don't slide off the car with all that juice!