Sunday, May 18, 2008

Standing in the labrynth

I went to a service at the center of spiritual enlightenment this morning. It was nice to sit in a congregation again and feel spiritually connected to a group of humans that come with their own set of beliefs, all of which are as valid and powerful as my own.

Afterwards I walked the labrynth offering prayers of thanks and gratefulness for my life and journey and I asked the universe to remind me of my sense of safety in the world, I seem to have misplaced that lately. I also felt myself remember parts of my being that I have been beating up lately, my intuition and trust and faith in my own decisions. Its interesting to see the things that we let affect or wound those part of us and the intention it takes to find those parts of us and trust them again when we have been hurt. I hear the still small voice inside me wooing me back to myself, and that causes me to smile.

Its a beautiful day and I am immensely thankful that I have loved and am loved and can love.

Xxm

1 comment:

megster said...

it is so good to hear you say that M..