Thursday, May 29, 2008

The vigilante car buyers

My friend Kathleen and I are on a mission. We just went into the Toyota dealership to look at cars when Chuck, the friendly dealer, tells us about a fellow who bought a new car yesterday and didn't want to trade his car in because he thought he could get more privately. So, Chuck, gives us the address of said fellow and we have been sitting outside his house spying on the car.

We just found out that his niece is coming to look at it in an hour.....but I am imagining myself in it as I sit here. Its white, which I can deal with....and its an acura, which I can deal with too. Low miles. Think good thoughts my friends and imagine us sitting down low in the mustang looking at the car....and you could soon see me touring in it.

Xxm

2 comments:

Connie said...

i knew it, u are a stalker.

Good thoughts
good thoughts
good thoughts


Speaking of good thoughts, how is your sister Allison?

megster said...

that made me smile...just like a stake out..very CIA..

hey connie, glad u asked what a benjamin was (still have no clue what an acura looks like) sorry to hear you're going thru stuff..hope it all improves for ya..