Sunday, May 4, 2008

The morning after....

This is putz....I think he's asleep as he sits here. I have been watching him as he has been watching me and I think we both had a little nap.
Getting ready to head out into indy, a few new mates are taking me out to show me the city. I always come here and leave the next morning to go to the next place, not today.

The show last night was glorious. The crowd was beautiful. Shout outs to my mates Kimberley, Wendy, Trina, Lyndell, Dionne, Kc, Alex, Amanda & Heather for the thoughts and the love. For the reminders that there is a light at the end of this tunnel. Might need to get that tattooed on my body too.

Lol

Xxm

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey martine...gemma is here...


hello how are you....since yesterday ^_^
Your music is awesome!!


.......alright then, she is listening to Korn and Disturbed today, we are rockin'. Please send the French for the one tattoo about seeing with the heart for my friends. Thanks for being an artist - you are the light, there is no tunnel, eh?

Suzanne

Anonymous said...

but it feels that way nonetheless.......

gemma is going to a party and she has stapled her finger for some reason, trying to figure that one out.


s.