Thursday, May 22, 2008

Thursdays View

Staying in the mission district of SF for the next few days with my mate Rachel. Crazy views, no? I could quite happily sit and look at views for hours, guitar in hand, writing songs. Think its the voyeur in me.

Had some bloody ripper phone calls and emails in the last 24 hours. I love nothing more than a huge meaty conversation with people who aren't afraid to lay themselves out. You know, those really honest, no holds barred, vulnerable moments shared with another human bean. Where we all sit there and realise that we aren't alone out here, that we are all working out deep, tough things about our worlds.

I am just so appreciative for those moments in my life. So grateful to the universe for placing its arms around me and surrounding me with like minded people, some of whom I have barely known until the last month or so. Random moments where we have been brought together and have an instant beautiful honesty with each other. I feel like I have this HUGE spotlight on top of my head, that I am working double time at removing the thought processes, actions and beliefs that have been hidden in my depths, that don't serve me anymore....and infact, do nothing but hold me back. Events over the past few months have brought me to an absolute heartbreaking screaming halt and what a perfect opportunity to rebuild.

Anyway, all of those conversations and reveals have helped and are helping that process, for all parties. And to feel so embraced in the middle of my reveal and to embrace back in the middle of their reveal, is nothing but wonderfully healing.

So blessed, we be.

Xxm

No comments: